Shelving Bracket


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 






This shelving bracket has been designed to be multi functional, it allows the customer to adjust the length of the shelving bracket to that in which they desire. The wooden slats are available in various types hardwood and softwood to ensure that no matter what the theme of the consumers house, this product will always fit in. At the front of the bracket I have incorporated a metal bar which can be used with the S hooks provided or with a standard coat hanger for easy storage. When I designed this piece my original inspiration for this product was for storing sports equipment within my local youth centre, however I have also tried to design it so that it can be used within the modern household as well as work well within other environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment